Monday, January 30, 2012

Can someone gameshare the classic zombie maps for black ops on ps3.?

Can someone gameshare the classic zombie maps 4 black ops on the ps3? And please be online soon.



If you don't have first strike I'll gameshare it with you. My psn is namzad1. I sware I won't mess up your account. Pleeeeaaassse help meCan someone gameshare the classic zombie maps for black ops on ps3.?
No stop askin just reported your psn account and your questionCan someone gameshare the classic zombie maps for black ops on ps3.?
nuh uhCan someone gameshare the classic zombie maps for black ops on ps3.?
add me



PSN: SocerFan_10
i wouldnt try gamesharing on here yesterday my account got stolen by some guy called lukazz, its annoying because i had done it before and actuallymade friends through it buti dunno if i can trust people anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment