Thursday, January 26, 2012

COD Black Ops Zombie maps for XBOX 360?

My buddy has a PS3 and got 3-4 zombie maps fr another COD zombie game. I looked in the market place for them but there is nothing. Does Activision release maps for both consoles at the same time??



PS- I actually saw and played the maps as well.COD Black Ops Zombie maps for XBOX 360?
the maps came with the hardened edition of the game

Edit: treyarch has never missed a chance to make more money. I expect they will make the map pack downloadable from the marketplace for MS points. As of right now tho, you can't get them.COD Black Ops Zombie maps for XBOX 360?
They actually are part of the Prestige edition. which is part of the Harden edition (with the remote RC Car).



There is a Code for DLC, to download the old World of War maps.

You can only get it through the DLC code.

You can buy the code online.



They might allow you to buy it later, but nothing yet.



New maps for Xbox 360 are coming out in Feb. I would spend my money on that, instead of old maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment