Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy the World at War zombie maps for black ops?

I just bought black ops a month ago and I didn't get the hardened edition (in which you get all of the maps from WAW) so my question is where can I find them to pay for them separately? Can i just buy them in Play Station Network or do I have to download them from somewhere else?



I would really like you guys to help me out please, Thank You all!Where can I buy the World at War zombie maps for black ops?
The World at war maps only come with Hardern/Presitge editions of Black Ops. My guess is that Treyarch will release these maps as DLC for Xbox Live and Playstation Network somewhere down the line for those who did get the regular edition. It will probably come as DLC in a month or 2, wait till about January, it may come as DLC around then.Where can I buy the World at War zombie maps for black ops?
They usually have some but it's a website. Not sure if you mind shopping online.Where can I buy the World at War zombie maps for black ops?
video games are over rated
they aren't out yet for people who don't buy hardened or prestige edition

ya just gotta wait until Treyach decide to release them....

No comments:

Post a Comment