Monday, January 23, 2012

How can i get the WAW zombie maps on my black ops game for Xbox?

I missed out on that thing when the game came out and you could get some of the world at war zombies maps on black ops. How could i get the today? I saw some youtube videos that explained how to do it with a flash drive and your computer. But they were all only for PC. I have a mac. ThanksHow can i get the WAW zombie maps on my black ops game for Xbox?
sorry there is no way

the hardened and prestiged edition were the only way

maybe later they might release a map pack for it but probably not



iv'e watched videos on how to get them onlineHow can i get the WAW zombie maps on my black ops game for Xbox?
You have to buy the hardened or Prestige version of Black ops, but according to Treyarch they sold all those versions and gave away every code they made for the WAW zombie maps..
  • tess gerritsen
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment