Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I get the world at war zombie maps on black ops?

I know you get it from the black ops special edition but is there any other way that you can get them without buying another copy of black ops?How can I get the world at war zombie maps on black ops?
You have to buy the hardened edition. They aren't available for download yet. You might be able to get lucky and find a download code for sale on ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksid=鈥?/a>
Download The Map Pack or go to Nazi Zombie.com It will help add me on xbox live Buffm0nkeyzzz im no stalker or creepHow can I get the world at war zombie maps on black ops?
YEA JUST GO TO THE PLAYSTATION STORE WITH UR PS3 AND GET THEM FROM THERE U STILL HAVE TO PAY BUT ITS BETTER THAN BUYING A NEW GAME..FOR XBOX IDK IT SUXS
U need the prestige or hardened edition of black opsHow can I get the world at war zombie maps on black ops?
You had to buy the hardend or prestige edition of black ops XD
  • portuguese translator
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment