Monday, January 23, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Maps?

I was reading some reviews and considering buying Black Ops. Can you use your WAW map packs on Black Ops or do you need the Hardened Edition to play them?



What Edition should I get?Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Maps?
On the PC,

The maps that I currently have unlocked as it only shows 3 which you can unlock



Is the first map which is given to you if you get normal

then the Pentagon map after you beat campaign



and then the Dead Ops Arcade map after you unlock that via terminal.Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Maps?
On the back of the box of the Prestige Edition, it clearly states that the included maps are all 4 of the WAW maps. As far as the "new" maps are concerned, I'm not sure where to get those as of yet, because I havent even opened the box yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment