Friday, January 20, 2012

Can you play the WaW Zombie Maps on Black Ops if you get them from a friend?

I had my friend transfer his WAW Zombie Maps from his hard-drive to my flash drive. I then put my flash drive in my xbox and put them on my hard drive. It worked and they are on my hard drive, but when i go to play black ops they don't show up on the game. Is there any way to get them to show up? Or will it just not let you play them like that?Can you play the WaW Zombie Maps on Black Ops if you get them from a friend?
No, it doesn't let you play like that. You have to be signed in to the gamertag who redeemed the code to get the maps, unfortunatley. Call of Duty works with your gamertag instead of your hard drive, so that when you want to recover at a friends house or on a different xbox your progress is still saved on their server.Can you play the WaW Zombie Maps on Black Ops if you get them from a friend?
i dont think that would work, you probly need the hardend edition of black ops to play them in black ops

No comments:

Post a Comment