Monday, January 23, 2012

Ooking for some one to gameshare with me for call of duty black ops waw zombie maps?

i have splunkers battlefield 1943 the waw maps

mw2 map packs and ill be more than happy to make a chalang lobby to make you 15th perstege or 11 pertsege on waw

but i rly want the waw black ops maps if you want to game share plz contact me at

codelekyo@gmail.com

thank youOoking for some one to gameshare with me for call of duty black ops waw zombie maps?
Gamesharing violates Sony's PSN "Terms Of Service".Ooking for some one to gameshare with me for call of duty black ops waw zombie maps?
I would gladly game share with you, but considering that its 100,000% illegal, i wont. i highly suggest that you shouldn't either, cause anyone who works for Sony or who is a hardcore fanboy, could come on here and see that you have posted your email and report you to Playstation for copyright infringement.

No comments:

Post a Comment