Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anyone have a world at war classic zombie maps for black ops that you dont need for ps3?

ill give anyone a playstation network 20 dollar code for the zombie codeDoes anyone have a world at war classic zombie maps for black ops that you dont need for ps3?
I'm willing but I go first because i gameshared these maps with like 3 people already who paid me and I won't scam you so send me a message back that you are willing to trade and I'll be back on laterDoes anyone have a world at war classic zombie maps for black ops that you dont need for ps3?
whats your email so you can send me the card code then after i valid that i will send you my psn account email and pass

Report Abuse

Does anyone have a world at war classic zombie maps for black ops that you dont need for ps3?
You do realize that those codes are worth like $60 alone? Good luck getting one for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment