Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I download world at war zombie map pack to my black ops game?/ Ideas of gamertag?

Ive seen you tube videos about having world at war zombie maps in black ops but they don't tell me how to do it. So anyone please tell me how to do it FYI: I have all the map packs in World at War.



PS: I want to change my gamertag because my gamer tag is my fist name and last name so I want to change it with related to call of duty and zombies but any ideas.How can I download world at war zombie map pack to my black ops game?/ Ideas of gamertag?
You can get the WaW Zombie maps if you buy the Hardened or Prestige versions of the game, that is the only way to as of now, they may be released as DLC in the future but you will have to pay for them when/if they do.
  • mymathlab login
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment