Saturday, February 18, 2012

PS3 Black Ops First Strike map pack for the Original WaW Zombie maps on Black Ops.?

Hello!



If anyone wants to gameshare with me that would be awesome. I'm willing to gameshare the First strike map pack for the classic WaW Zombie maps (all on Black Ops)



This is not a scam, and is 100% serious. You can even, and I recommend doing so, change your password right after the trade.



And if you already have the First strike map pack, I have an online 5 dollar amazon gift card to part with :P. Any help is appreciated, thank you!



If you're interested, don't hesitate to email me at: soshadyy@yahoo.com

Excuse the silly email :P



Remember, PS3 only.PS3 Black Ops First Strike map pack for the Original WaW Zombie maps on Black Ops.?
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment