Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I access the WaW zombie maps on Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Call me a noob, but I can't get to the WaW zombie maps that came with the hardened edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops. I downloaded and installed them without a glitch.



Is there a special menu I have to access? And how do I get there? I've scoured everything, to no avail.



Thanks so much in advance. I will choose a best answer!How do I access the WaW zombie maps on Call of Duty: Black Ops?
ill Help u, You Just Need to download the latest patch for cod black ops ps3 in order to access the waw map packs and if u installed the latest patch go to Zombie mode in main menu and u will get it there and 1 more map is cannot be access after u completed the mission and that map is pentagon and the other ones is DEAD OPS ARCADE in order to access this game is go to main menu and u just to to get out of the torture chair and search for a PC and then type DOA and u will access to DEAD OPS ARCADE hope it helps ^^How do I access the WaW zombie maps on Call of Duty: Black Ops?
All the zombie maps unlock after you complete single player mode on any difficulty.How do I access the WaW zombie maps on Call of Duty: Black Ops?
In the main menu, there should be an option called 'Zombies'. Try there.

No comments:

Post a Comment