Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can anyone gameshare the call of duty WaW zombie maps for black ops to me on ps3?

i want to get the maps which you get from call of duty black ops prestige edition. i will let you gameshare off my account which has many things such as first strike, burnout paradise, battlefield 1943, etc... pleaseCan anyone gameshare the call of duty WaW zombie maps for black ops to me on ps3?
Gamesharers are thick you could easy lose your psn account just buy the mapsCan anyone gameshare the call of duty WaW zombie maps for black ops to me on ps3?
It's on the disc already it's not downloadable content. I have hardened edition and the maps were in this ***** when I got them.

What other stuff you got to gameshare??Can anyone gameshare the call of duty WaW zombie maps for black ops to me on ps3?
Unwise and unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment