Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will the old Nazi Zombie maps that you get with Black Ops (Hardened/Prestige) also be available separately?

Just wondering if I HAVE to purchase the Hardened or Prestige edition to get the four old zombie maps from World at War for the zombie gameplay on Black Ops. If I can purchase them off the marketplace for 800-1200 points, I might do that instead, and not purchase the hardened edition. But I just want to make sure beforehand that if I purchase the standard, I'll be able to get the maps on launch day. If not, it'll be hardened edition for me.



Thanks!Will the old Nazi Zombie maps that you get with Black Ops (Hardened/Prestige) also be available separately?
its in hardend and prestege edition not in regular. i orderd the hardend editon it comes with 4 extra maps im asuming that the nazi zombie maps..Will the old Nazi Zombie maps that you get with Black Ops (Hardened/Prestige) also be available separately?
its in hardend and prestege edition not in regular. i orderd the hardend editon it comes with 4 extra maps im asuming that the nazi zombie maps..Will the old Nazi Zombie maps that you get with Black Ops (Hardened/Prestige) also be available separately?
You will be able to purchace it from the dashboard but it will cost you 800 points

No comments:

Post a Comment