Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone sell me the Black ops Classic Zombie maps for PS3 PLz?

My psn is XxApeShitXx ill pay u a 20 Playstation CardCan someone sell me the Black ops Classic Zombie maps for PS3 PLz?
http://tinyurl.com/PlayStationNetworkPoi鈥?/a>



Check out that site above. You can get playstation network points for free. Of course its not just go to the site and bam you get it free. You do have to fill out free surveys and earn points. Once you do enough stuff to earn enough points, you can use them to buy playstation network points, games, controllers, etc. for 100% free. I use the site. I'm on it every day. You even get 250 points for signing up.Can someone sell me the Black ops Classic Zombie maps for PS3 PLz?
why not just use playstation network card to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment